1. These terms and conditions (hereinafter referred as the Terms) define and govern the legal relationship related to the services provided by VDR Group LLC (hereinafter referred as the Company) on the website dostavka.am (hereinafter referred as the Site).
2. By accessing the Site, using any of the Site services, downloading any content in whole or in part, you confirm that you have read, understood and unconditionally accept all the terms and conditions published on the Site, regardless of whether you are a client of our company, registered a user or just a visitor. Please read carefully all terms and conditions published on the Site, print them out and save if necessary.
4. You must have legal capacity to make purchases and register on the Site, which is regulated by Articles 24, 29 and 30 of the RA Civil Code.
5. Registered users can have a personal account, accumulate bonuses, as well as use other services, but you can make purchases without registration also.
6. You confirm that the information you provided during or after registration is accurate and complete.
Email and Subscribe
7. Since whether you just visit the site, place an order or send us an email, you are communicating with us, on the basis of which the Site can send you the following emails:
- Reply to your letters
- Letters related to the order
- If you have subscribed to our postal service, letters about our news, various promotions, etc.
8. Some of the links on the Site may redirect you to other sites that are not under our control, therefore the application of these Terms and Conditions does not apply to these sites and the Company is not responsible for what happens there.
Return or exchange
9. If the purchased product has not undergone qualitative and quantitative changes, has not been used, the appearance of the product, consumer properties, seals, labels on the product have been preserved, you can return it within 14 days from the date of purchase or exchange it with another product by presenting cashier's check or invoice. Return or exchange of purchased goods is made at the address of the Company only.
10. In case of return of purchased products, the amount charged for delivery is non-refundable. If, according to the terms of the Site, the delivery was made free of charge, the amount for the delivery will be deducted from the refund amount in accordance with the price list presented on the Site, regardless of the value of the order.
11. In some cases, if the purchased product has a warranty period of service, exchange and return can be made at the warranty service point specified in the warranty card.
12. Once a refund has been issued, the amount can be refunded in cash or by bank transfer within 10 business days.
Responsibility of the site
13. An order placed on the site is an offer made to the Company to purchase and receive any product. The offer is considered accepted if an order confirmation letter has been sent to your email address, which is considered an agreement reached between you and the Site.
14. From the moment you receive the purchased product, it is your property and comes under your control.
15. Disputes arising between the Company and the Site Users are resolved by mutual agreement or in the manner prescribed by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
16. The company may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email addresses, first and last names, date of birth
- Bank details, if you paid by bank transfer. !Attention! The company does not have any information about your payment (credit or debit) cards, since online payments on the Site are made exclusively through the ArCa, Visa and MasterCard payment systems.
- History of purchases on the site, list of preferred products and other similar information
- Delivery address, additional information on delivery
- Correspondence with us (including online messages and emails).
Use of information
17. The primary purpose of collecting some of your personal information is to provide a secure, convenient, efficient and personalized service. By agreeing to these Terms, you warrant that we can use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provision of assistance for the services you requested
- Studying and improving the quality of our services, the content and quality of the Site.
- Calls or letters regarding your order, additional information, etc.
- Sending letters confirming the order, informing about incorrectly filled fields, as well as letters in response to your question (for example, proposals when subscribing to our postal service).
Confidentiality of information
18. The information you provide is considered completely confidential and cannot be transferred to third parties.
19. Your account password is the key to access your account. When choosing a password, you can use numbers, letters and special characters to make it more secure. Do not share your password with anyone. If you provide your password to other person, remember that you are responsible for everything that is done on your behalf. If you lose your password, you can recover it on the Site, following the instructions.